- Recovery and Outcomes is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you complete an online enquiry form we ask you to provide us with some of your personal contact details such as name, telephone number and email address.
- We use your personal information for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry or request. Furthermore, Recovery and Outcomes may combine the personal information you provide on the website with other information we may collect from you in order to more effectively tailor the website, products, services, and offerings to you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com